3. An amount outstanding to Renovation D will probably likely be subject to interest on the delinquent amount computed at the rate of ten percent (10 percent) per annum.
4. In the event that the Customer fails to Cover Goods in Accordance with these Terms, the Customer must, if asked, return the Goods to Renovation D in the Customer's cost.
5. Renovation D will offer the Customer with a "proof of trade" and if asked, an itemized bill in light of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) any trustee laws ("Act").
6. Clients wishing to modify delivery particulars must notify the shop from which products were bought at least one (1) business day prior to the scheduled shipping date. Clients must make sure they're present to take delivery of products in the nominated delivery address on the scheduled delivery date. To minimise disruption, Renovation D agreement insurers will get in touch with the Consumer on the morning of delivery having an approximate shipping time.
7. Delivery times and Dates Offered by Renovation D won't be responsible for any damage or loss suffered by the Customer because of any failure to provide the Goods with a particular date or period. Unless otherwise agreed, once the Consumer has nominated a speech for delivery, delivery to this speech will fulfill Renovation D's delivery obligations under the Contract. An extra shipping charge will apply when the Goods have been not able to be delivered because of the Customer not being present in the nominated address on the scheduled delivery date. Renovation D might, in its complete discretion, either suspend or cancel delivery in the event the Customer is delinquent in any payment to Renovation D or in violation of the Terms.
8. Renovation D's agreement insurers can, in their sole discretion, eliminate old goods in the Consumer's premises only if the contract provider is confident that these removal can be completed in a secure manner with due care and diligence.
9. The Consumer Needs upon delivery, notify Renovation D of any damage to Goods that are inconsistent with the Consumer's order. Failing such notice, as well as this extent permitted by law, the Consumer will be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
10. The Name To Goods will stay with Renovation D, not move to the Customer until the Customer has paid all sums due from the client to Renovation D to any account.
11. Contrary to Renovation D's name without previous payment of amounts thanks to the D, the Customer must hold the proceeds of the sale as trustee for Renovation D. Renovation D is going to be entitled to recover all of profits held on the Customer agrees to keep the costs of these recovery activity.
12. The chance of loss or harm to the Goods will pass to the Customer on delivery.
13. Renovation D products have guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The Customer is eligible for replacement or refund to get a significant failure and also for compensation for any reasonably foreseeable damage or loss. The Customer will also be entitled to have the goods repaired or changed if the products fail to be of premium quality and the failure doesn't amount to a significant failure.
14. Subject to clause 15, these Conditions set out the entire degree of Renovation D responsibilities and obligations in regard to the supply of products and operation of any support and there are no warranties, conditions or other conditions which are binding on Pine D except as explicitly stated in the Contract.
20. Renovation D might cancel or suspend delivery of any ordered Goods in case of any delay or non-performance due directly or indirectly into warfare, terrorism, strike, lockout, delay or default of a producer or distributor, act of God, or another cause beyond Renovation D's rational control.
These Conditions along with your order constitute the Whole Agreement between you and us for the Distribution of Goods
21. In these Conditions, "GST", "provide", "taxable supply" and "tax statement" have the meaning given to these terms in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services) Tax Act 1999 (Cth) and the phrase "GST" also includes any penalties or additional tax levied with regard to the GST payable on the supply of products. Any amount payable under these Terms is inclusive of GST when there's a taxable supply.
22. If the Quantity of GST Applicable to your sale made to this Consumer differs in the total amount of GST the Customer has paid for the Goods, then the quantity of GST payable by the Consumer will be corrected either by additional payment from the Customer or penalties from Renovation D into the Consumer of the amount of the adjustment.
23. The Contract cannot be varied unless Renovation D agrees in writing with the client to change it.